Saltash Library and Information Service is managed by Saltash Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Saltash Library has 5 public network computers available for 30 minute sessions.
- There are three disabled space right outside the library. Free parking available in the nearby leisure centre car park.
- There is a ramp to the main entrance.
- The library is all on one floor except for the exhibition area which is on the gallery floor above.
Events and Activities
- Adult Colouring Group - Monday 1-3pm
- Knit and Natter: Knitting Group - Tuesday 1-3pm
- Lego Club - Thursday 3.30-4.30pm
- Monday Storytime 10:30am
- Tuesday Music Man 10:30-11:15am
- Saturday Library writing group 11am (second Saturday of every month)
- Rymetime - Tuesday 10:30am, songs with the Music Man
Council payments and Services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- Pay for something - pay your council tax, business rates, parking ticket and more.
- How to pay your council tax
- Council tenants - pay your rent using allpay Payment>
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.
- Saltash Library and Information Service
- Callington Road
- 0300 1234 111