Penryn Library and Information Service is managed by Penryn Town Council. It is supported by Cornwall Council.
Penryn Library and Information Service is now open for browsing. The Click and Collect service is still available.
|Monday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 4.30pm|
Events & Activities
- Mondays from 10am Bookstart Rhymetime followed by a story.
- Thursdays ‘After School Lego Club’ 3.30pm-4.30pm
We have two book groups:
- 2nd Tuesday Book group ( every 2nd Tuesday in the month) from 2pm
- 3rd Monday Book group ( 3rd Monday in the month) from 2pm
The Little Craft Group –monthly various dates -contact the library for more details
- Disabled access via the main entrance
- Public disabled toilet downstairs
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Customer computer for browsing and reserving items from the Library Catalogue
- 4 Computers with internet access - 2 public network computers available for 30 minutes sessions and 2 available for 1 hour sessions
- Free Wi-fi
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.