Camelford Library and Information Service is managed by Camelford Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Camelford Library will continue to offer a Click and Collect service. Limited browsing is also available.
Opening Hours from 12 April 2021
|Monday||10:00am - 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am - 1:00pm|
|Thursday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
- There are a limited number of parking spaces (30 minute limit) close to the front door with two disabled spaces near to the library.
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- Lift to the main library on the first floor
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- 2 Computers with internet access - available for 30 minute sessions
- Free WiFi available
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.