Camelford Library and Information Service is managed by Camelford Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Camelford Library will continue to offer a Click and Collect service. Limited browsing is also available.
Christmas opening hours
- Friday 22 December to Monday 1 January - Closed
- Open as normal from Tuesday 2 January
|Monday||10:00am - 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||2:30pm - 8:30pm|
|Thursday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
- Activity Club for age 0-100 - various crafts– every Saturday between 10am and 12.30 – creative drop in
- Rhymetime for preschool children– every Monday from 11am until 11.30am.
- Storytime 0-6 years – every Tuesday from 2pm
- Children’s Lego Club – last Saturday of every month – 10.00-12.30
2nd Wednesday of every month – Knit & Natter 2.30pm – 4.30pm
3nd Wednesday of each month – “Don’t MS with me” – MS support group for those affected by MS, their families & carers 2.30pm – 4.30pm (lift access available)
1st Saturday of every month – knit & crochet session for all ages 10am – 12 noon
- There are a limited number of parking spaces (1hr) close to the front door with two disabled spaces near to the library.
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- Lift to the main library on the first floor
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- 4 Computers with internet access - available for 1hr sessions
- Free WiFi available
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.