Camborne Library is managed by Camborne Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Camborne Library is now open for browsing. Click and Collect is still available.
Opening Hours from 12 April 2021
Camborne Library has 2 computer available for 60 minute sessions.
Due to health and safety issues we have had to close our public toilet facilities. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- Free WiFi available
- Meeting room available for hire
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- The Library subscribes to 'Which' magazine
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.