Camborne Library is managed by Camborne Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Please note the library has temporarily relocated to The Bassett Centre, Bassett Road, Camborne, TR14 8SL
Camborne Library has 2 computer available for 60 minute sessions.
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- Disabled toilet on site
- Monthly Newsletter
- Rhyme Time Wednesdays at 10.30am - 11am
- Storytime & Craft Saturdays at 10.30am
- Knit and Natter Fridays 10am - 12pm
- Lego STEM club Tuesday afternoon's during term-time at 3:30pm
- Book Group Third Wednesday of every month at 2pm
- Poetry for Pleasure First Tuesday of every month 11am - 12pm
- Monthly Makers – Adult craft group – Fourth Tuesday of the month 10am - 12pm
- Free WiFi available
- Meeting room available for hire
- Scanning, printing and photocopying
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.