Bude Library and Information Service is managed by Bude Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Bude Library is open for browsing, the Click and Collect service is still available.
Monday 1pm-4pm Play & stay which includes a story and alternate weeks duplo or toys from the Toy Library.
Saturday morning club 10-1pm with a craft most weeks, apart from the second Saturday which is lego
|Monday||10.00am to 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||10.00am to 5.00pm|
|Friday||10.00am to 5.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am to 1.00pm|
- Car park with six free spaces for library and one stop shop customers, including one disabled parking bay
- Level approach (may be ramped)
- The main front door is automated
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- Free WiFi available
- 5 computers available for 30 minute sessions.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.