You need to register for council tax if you’ve moved into Cornwall or you’re liable to pay council tax for the first time.
If you’ve received a council tax bill from us, you are already registered for council tax in Cornwall.
You can use our online change of address form to let us know if you are:
- Moving into Cornwall
- Moving from one Cornwall address to another
- Moving out of Cornwall
- Moving into a new home, do not currently pay council tax and want to register (for example – you’ve moved out of your parent’s house into a property of your own)
- Sign up to manage your account online and register for e-billing
- Make a council tax payment or set up a direct debit
- Sign up for text message reminders
- Tell us that something has changed or that you have moved house
- Find out if you can get money off your bill
- Find out what support is available to help with the cost-of-living crisis
If you would like help understanding your council tax bill, there is lots of useful information on our ‘understanding your council tax bill’ webpage.