The Accredited Agents Scheme is available for householder developments across Cornwall.
Please select this link for a list of Accredited Agents.
Become an Accredited Agent
The benefits of becoming an accredited agent are:
- Closer working relationships with the Council.
- Advertising on the Council's Accredited Agent webpage.
- You may also use the Accredited Agent logo on your business stationary.
To become an Accredited Agent, you will need to complete and return the following document:
Buy with Confidence
In Cornwall we have a Buy with Confidence Scheme. This gives people in Cornwall with a list of local businesses committed to fair trading. Trading Standards Officers have approved every business listed. This followed a series of detailed checks. The businesses were then approved as a member of the scheme. This is to ensure that they operate in a legal, honest and fair way.
- Validation document for householder applications
- Householder submission guide
- Validation document for tree applications
Contacting the team
Do you wish to become an accredited agent for householder applications in Cornwall? If so, please contact the team using the contact details on this page.
We encourage Accredited Agents to submit good quality applications. However, accreditation is not intended to be a reflection of the agents’ skill/qualifications. This does not mean that their applications are any more or less likely to gain permission.