If you are using buses and trains to complete your journey it may be more cost effective to use one of the following. Each one has their own benefits:
This is an add-on ticket to a rail ticket that gives unlimited travel on most buses (and tram travel) at either or both ends of the UK rail journey. There are no peak period restrictions. These are purchased in advance and prices start from £2.50. Season tickets to match your rail season validity are available of various lengths of time.
Third off normal day ticket price (Railcard peak-time purchase restrictions apply)
- 16-25 Railcard
- 26-30 Railcard
- Disabled Persons Railcard
- Family and Friends Railcard (though the PlusBus cannot be bought online)
- HM Forces Railcard
- Network Railcard
- Senior Railcard
- Two Together Railcard
- Annual Gold Card
PlusBus tickets are also accepted on the Park for Truro Park and Ride service that operates via Truro Railway station.
The following area maps show where your PlusBus ticket can be used when purchased for journeys either from or to these Cornwall (and Plymouth) railway stations.
- Bodmin Parkway - PlusBus Area Map
- Camborne and Redruth - PlusBus Area Map
- Liskeard - PlusBus Area Map
- Newquay - PlusBus Area Map
- Penryn, Falmouth Town and Falmouth Docks - PlusBus Area Map
- Penzance - PlusBus Area Map
- Plymouth - PlusBus Area Map - This includes final destinations in Saltash and Torpoint
- St Austell - PlusBus Area Map
- Truro - PlusBus Area Map
These tickets are valid on the day of purchase on:
- First Great Western trains
- Cross Country trains
- First Kernow bus service
- Plymouth Citybus (Go Cornwall) bus service
Tickets may be used in Cornwall and into Plymouth, after 9am (Monday to Friday) and at any time at the weekend or on Bank Holidays.
You can purchase these from railway booking offices, train managers, train conductors or bus drivers. This is a commercial product offered by these companies.
|Family (up to 2 Adults and 3 Children)||£36.00|
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.