You can get involved and help to influence transport in your area by:
- Getting involved with your local Community Network
- Contacting your local Town, Parish Councillor or County Councillor
- Contacting Transport Focus for Rail and Bus Issues
- Contacting Bus Users UK for Bus and Coach Issues
- Attending TravelWatch SouthWest meetings
- Volunteering for Community Transport Services
Comments, complaints and compliments about transport
Cornwall Council would like to hear from you. Please send us your comments, compliments and complaints about transport in your area. You can contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
If your comment is about a service or operator, you should contact that particular operator. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory outcome then please contact using the details below and we will contact them on your behalf.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.
- Transport Service
- Room 3B
- 0300 1234 222