Are you planning a home improvement project?
Please see the LABC Front Door website for advice on home improvements, including:
- Building regulations
- Working with builders and designers
- Planning permission
LABC Front Door have put together a list of frequently asked questions about home improvement projects. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for you can use their Ask Anna service to submit your own question.
Are you looking for a copy of a certificate?
The register shows a list of building regulation applications. You can also view the progress of these applications.
Unfortunately we are unable to help the following, but have provided useful links:
- For planning enquiries please contact the Planning Service. If you are unsure of the difference between planning and building control, please see the LABC Front Door website
- To report dangerous sites and working practice visit the Health and Safety Executive website
- For radon advice including levels visit UK Radon
- Advice and information on all housing not owned by the Council. (This includes private rented and owner occupied properties.) Through our work we hope to ensure that all housing within the private sector is:
- in a good state of repair
- safe for the occupants to live in
- Advice and information on environmental health, houses in multiple occupation, noise nuisance, pollution please contact Environmental Health and Licensing
The information you provide on this form will be held by Cornwall Council. It will be used by us to investigate your enquiry and improve our services.
Your information will not be used for any other purpose by Cornwall Council. It will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission. In accordance with Cornwall Council’s Record Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be retained for 12 months.
All personal information held by Cornwall Council is held safely in a secure environment.