Looking for a planning application? Please search our online planning register

Search results for 'ks4 school application form'

Apply for a university technical college or studio school place

Cornwall does not have any KS4 establishments. KS4 establishments include University Technical Colleges (UTCs) or Studio Schools. You can submit an application to transfer to a UTC or Studio School from year 9. Parents in Cornwall may apply for their child to transfer to a UTC or Studio School in another county. UTC Plymouth UTC Plymouth is a specialist educational environment for 13 -19 year olds. It offers a chance to f.....

Last updated: 25/05/2021 08:36:02

1-1 of 1

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service