We are not currently able to collect drinks and juice cartons for recycling as part of our kerbside recycling service.
However, you can take food and drink cartons and paper cups for recycling at 9 Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC) across Cornwall.
At these banks you can recycle:
- Juice cartons
- Paper cups
- Milk cartons
- Paper coffee cups
- Other beverage cartons
- Soup, tomatoes and other food cartons.
Please wash and squash cartons and replace the caps before placing in the banks. Only paper coffee-type cups should be put in the banks, no other cups can be accepted.
HWRCs with recycling banks for beverage cartons and paper cups can be found at:
- Connon Bridge, East Taphouse, Liskeard PL14 4NP
- Falmouth, Cuvet Farm, near Mabe Burnthouse TR10 9DH
- Helston, Gays Hill TR13 0QA
- Launceston, Pennygillam Industrial Estate PL15 7PH
- Newquay, Trevenson Road, Newquay TR7 3BW
- St Austell, Meaner Road PL25 3DG
- St Erth, Treloweth Lane, TR27 6JP
- Truro, Tregurra Park, Newquay Road, Truro TR1 1RH
- United Mines, United Downs, St Day, Redruth TR16 5HY
All cartons and paper cups collected at the recycling banks will be taken to ACE UK's specialist facility near Halifax.