We are not currently able to collect drinks and juice cartons or paper containers with metal ends, such as Pringles tubes, for recycling as part of our kerbside recycling service.
However, you can take them for recycling at 10 Household Waste and Recycling Centres (HWRCs) across Cornwall.
At these banks you can recycle:
- Pringles tubes
- Hot chocolate or gravy tubs
- Peanuts tubs
- Juice cartons
- Milk cartons
- Soup, tomatoes and other food cartons.
Please wash and squash cartons and replace the caps or straws before placing in the banks.
Do not include the lid from your Pringles tubes or other paper containers as it's a different material to the plastic used for lids from cartons.
HWRCs with recycling banks for beverage cartons and Pringles tubes can be found at:
- Bude, Tiscott Wood, Bude EX23 9AP
- Connon Bridge, East Taphouse, Liskeard PL14 4NP
- Falmouth, Cuvet Farm, near Mabe Burnthouse TR10 9DH
- Helston, Gays Hill TR13 0QA
- Launceston, Pennygillam Industrial Estate PL15 7PH
- Newquay, Trevenson Road, Newquay TR7 3BW
- St Austell, Meaner Road PL25 3DG
- St Erth, Treloweth Lane, TR27 6JP
- Truro, Tregurra Park, Newquay Road, Truro TR1 1RH
- United Mines, United Downs, St Day, Redruth TR16 5HY
All the material collected at the recycling banks will be taken to ACE UK's dedicated food and drink carton recycling plant near Halifax.