Pop up sites give you the opportunity to trade on unique sites across Cornwall, from a beach, car park to a woodland, to the top of a hill. They are for all kinds of trade from food concessions, saunas, exercise classes and similar businesses.
If you would like to be added to the mailing list and informed of any future opportunities or have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please see
What could you do with 22 beach huts at one of Cornwall’s stunning sandy beaches?
Cornwall Council is inviting tenders to take on the management lease of 22 beach huts, made up of 11 double units, at Par Sands as a commercial venture (some uses may be subject to planning approval and licensing). The huts are ideal for a traditional beach hut hire business, but we are also open to creative ideas that will utilise the beach huts in new, innovative ways, introduce new visitors to Par Beach and help boost Par’s local economy.
To receive a tender pack for Par Beach Huts please email: email@example.com
- Public Liability Insurance for at least £5 million
- Relevant Qualifications for your proposal
- Activity Risk Assessment
- Site Risk Assessment
- Proof that a site specific fire risk assessment has been undertaken.
- Are they a registered food business?
- Do they have a food safety management system?
- Does the business have a health and safety policy?
- Full payment before trading can commence.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.