Covid-19 impact on planning processes

Please read our information on how we are supporting residents and businesses, as well as information on affected services.

The Planning Service has brought forward new ways of working so our staff can work remotely.  You can find information on how we work on our service specific webpages.  

Please use our website search function to look for your topic. 

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service