The Community Chest gives small grants to not-for-profit groups across Cornwall.
Each Cornwall Councillor has a small grants budget to support projects in their area.
Grants can cover a wide range of activities.
Here are some examples:
- Helping vulnerable children or adults
- Helping young people
- Providing facilities for older people
- Supporting community facilities
- Improving a community centre or village hall
- Local environment projects
- Helping to address community safety issues
- Purchasing play and exercise equipment for community use
- Public events, festivals and exhibitions.
To find out more, please read our guidance.
Guidance for applicantsOur guidance is also available in easy read format.
If you would like to apply for a Cornwall Councillor Community Chest grant please contact your local Councillor to discuss your project and possible funding.
The closing date for completed applications this year is 24 February 2023.
Details of past grants can be found on the individual Community Network pages.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also talk to you about the option to promote your project through crowdfunding.
We do this on the Crowdfund Cornwall website.
Crowdfunding can help some projects attract wider support and increase their funding.