One Vision sets the foundation for integration of education, health and social care services for;
- children, young people
- and their families in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
By bringing together all of the people that work with children and young people, we can work more affectively
We work together to prevent each child and young person from harm.
The One Vision Partnership Plan sets out the agreed principles and the approach.
- Children Young People And Child Poverty Plan 2015 20
- Easy Read One Vision Plan
- One Vision Partnership Plan
- Complex Needs Panel Terms Of Reference
Supporting Partner Business Plans
The combined Children’s Trust partners’ functions cover a wide spectrum of need. More information about the services provided by partners and how they plan to implement them can be found below:
- Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Plans and Strategies
- Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Local Enterprise Partnership - Vision 2030
- Kernow Clinical Commissioning Group (NHS Kernow) - Priorities
- Safer Cornwall - Strategies and Evidence
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner: Devon and Cornwall - Key Documents
- Taking Control, Shaping Our Future: Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Health and Social Care Partnership