Torpoint Library and Information Service is managed by Torpoint Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Torpoint Library will continue to offer a Click and Collect service. Limited browsing is also available.
Torpoint Library will open on Saturday July 9th, between 09:15-12:15, for the launch of the Summer Reading Challenge.
Opening Hours From Monday 10th January.
|Monday||9.15am - 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||9.15am - 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||9.15am - 4.30pm|
|Thursday||9.15am - 4.30pm|
|Friday||9.15am - 4.30pm|
Open the last Sunday of every month
- There is on-street parking outside but no designated disabled spaces
- Access is via the main entrance and the library is all on one floor
- There is no free customer parking at this One Stop Shop. The nearest pay and display car park is in Tamar Street where you can park for 1 hour for free
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- 2 public network computers available for 1 hours sessions.
- Free WiFi available
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- The Library subscribes to 'Which' magazine
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.