St Just Library is managed by St Just Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Library open for browsing with two public computers available
|Tuesday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.30am - 1.300pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
- Large free car park opposite the library with six disabled spaces
- Disabled access via the main entrance
- Library is all on one floor
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.