St Columb Library is managed by St Columb Major Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
St Columb Library is now open browsing
Christmas opening hours
- Thursday 21 December to Monday 1 January - Closed
- Open as normal from Tuesday 2 January
|Saturday||9:30am - 12.30pm|
St Columb Library has 2 public network computer available for 30 minutes sessions.
- Lego club every Saturday from 10:00am.
- Rhyme Time: Every Tuesday 9.30-10.00am term time only
- Limited parking next to the library with five spaces for up to an hour, no disabled spaces
- Disabled access is via the main entrance
- Free Wi-Fi access which is available in the foyer and Library
- Photocopying, Printing and Laminating
- Self serve kiosk and staff help
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.