St Columb Library is managed by St Columb Major Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
St Columb Library will continue to offer a Click and Collect service. Limited browsing will also available from Thursday 24 June.
|Tuesday||10.00am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 4.00pm|
|Thursday||2.00pm - 4.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 12.00 noon|
St Columb Library has 1 public network computer available for 30 minutes sessions.
- Limited parking next to the library with five spaces for up to an hour, no disabled spaces
- Disabled access is via the main entrance
- Free Wi-Fi access which is available in the foyer
- Photocopying by staff on request
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.