St Agnes Library is managed by St Agnes Parish Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Opening hours from 19 July
|Monday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||3.00pm - 7.00pm|
We have also reinstated our public computer access including printing and photocopying.
Storytime and Rhymetime sessions will also be taking place on Wednesdays at 2pm.
- We are based in a free car park and have two disabled parking spaces outside the front entrance to the library.
- Automatic door via the front entrance.
- Display space available for artwork, pottery, crafts etc. Please contact us for further details.
- Free WiFi
- Magazine swap shop - finished with your magazine? Bring it in and swap it for another - free
- Bolster – Collect your copy of the free Parish paper, full of news, information and local events
- Baby change facilities available
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.