St Agnes Library is managed by St Agnes Parish Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
|9.30am to 5pm
|1pm to 4pm
|9.30am to 5pm
|3pm to 7pm
|10am to 1pm
- Storytime or Rhymetime sessions take place every Wednesday at 2pm. A FREE drop in session with stories followed by craft or musical fun on alternate weeks.
- Regular events for both adults & children, check the St. Agnes Library Facebook page for the latest details.
- We are based in the central village car park and have two disabled parking spaces outside the front entrance to the library. A FREE 90 minute ticket is available from the pay & display kiosks, charges apply thereafter.
- Automatic door via the front entrance.
- Self-service kiosk
- Two public computers available to book for up to 2 hours, subject to availability.
- Scanning, printing and photocopying inc. colour.
- Free WiFi.
- Display space available for artwork, pottery, crafts etc. Please contact us for further details.
- Magazine swap shop - finished with your magazine? Bring it in and swap it for another – free
- Jigsaw lending scheme - Free to borrow for 3 weeks, many to choose from.
- Baby change facilities available.
- Weekly West Briton newspaper
- Regularly changing selection of DVDs
- Seagull proof sacks available - £3 each
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.