Redruth Library and Information Service is managed by Redruth Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Redruth Library is now open for full browsing.
|Monday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||9.30am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
- Disabled access is via the main entrance and the library is all on one level.
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- Seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.50. Each reusable bag will hold three black rubbish sacks
- The Redruth morning and afternoon book groups now meet on the 4th Thursday of the month.
- Free Wi Fi available
- Computer Suite with full internet access, including scanning and photocopying
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.