Perranporth Library is managed by Perranzabuloe Parish Council supported by Cornwall Council.
Perranporth Library is now open for browsing with two public computers available for one hour slots.
|Tuesday||10.00am - 12.00pm and 1pm - 5pm|
|Thursday||1.00pm - 5.00pm|
|Friday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
We have a lively weekly group for 0-4s that combines Music, Story-telling and Crafts that runs during Term Times. At present we have 2 sessions available: 10-11 and 11-12. It’s FREE, open to all and we ask that adult carers stay with their children. We use the Perranporth Methodist church rooms as a venue which is next door to the library.
Once a month from September to May we host a Jig-Saw swap in aid of Cornwall Hospice Care.
We host several Book Groups during each month. Please ask for details.
- We have 2 public access computers available for 60 minute sessions, one of which is attached to the scanner
- Free WiFi available
- Scanning, printing and photocopying available
- limited parking facilities and no disabled parking spaces nearby
Council payments and Services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.