Newquay Library and Information Service is managed by Newquay Town Council, supported by Cornwall Council.
Newquay Library will continue to offer a Click and Collect service. Limited browsing is also available.
Opening Hours from 19 July 2021
Browsing and Click and Collect
There is no free customer parking. The nearest pay and display parking is Manor Road Car Park. Disabled parking is available in Manor Road Car Park.
- Free WiFi available
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- The Library subscribes to 'Which' magazine
Council Payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.