The management of Looe Library and Information Service has transferred to Looe Town Council supported by Cornwall Council.
Looe Library is now open for browsing.
- Main entrance has automatic doors
- Lift to the first floor
- There is limited free customer parking available, alternatively the nearest pay and display car park is at Millpool
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- Seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.50. Each bag will hold three black rubbish sacks
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Free WiFi available
- Printing – documents accepted by email only at the moment
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.