Helston Library is now open for browsing. The Click and Collect service is still available.
|Monday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||9am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||10.00am - 1.00pm|
Helston Library has 3 computers available for 1 hour sessions and there is a Citizens Advice Bureau laptop that can be accessed the first Monday of the month.
- Level access around the rear of the library to the ramp at the front.
- Entrance into the library is through automatic doors.
- There is a public pay & display car park next to the library which has disabled spaces.
- There are no public toilets at this library.
Council payments and services
- National Concessionary bus pass applications are quick and easy to apply for online.
- Recycling bags and boxes can be ordered online. Please use the request recycling equipment / recycling containment online form.
- Council Payments. Payments for Council services cannot be taken at this location. This includes Council Tax or Business Rates. However there are a range of PayPoint and Post Office sites that accept both cash and card payments. Most Post Offices still accept cheques at no extra cost. Your account will be updated overnight. Many PayPoint stores have longer opening hours, often including weekends. This offers greater flexibility and choice. Head over to my area to see which facilities are available to you more locally. Should you prefer to pay online, please use the links below:
- Self Service (staff available to help if required)
- Free WiFi available
- Printing, photocopying and desktop scanner attached to a PC
- Dog waste bags are not currently available
- We do not hold any Seagull Proof Sacks, these are available locally via Helston Town Council.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.