- Are you or any of your friends, family or neighbours living in a cold or damp home or struggling to stay warm in your home?
- Are you in poor health or at risk of ill health?
- Do you have underlying health issues, or caring for a vulnerable person?
- Are you worried about your home being cold or damp?
- Is it affecting your health?
If the answer to any of these it yes, then contact us to see how we can help to stay warm and well this winter, including:
- Independent energy advice tailored to your individual needs. This includes home visits and follow-up support
- Advice, support, grants or discounts on your energy bill to help you stay warm
- Insulate, draught-proof or install heating in your home - for free or at a discounted rate
- Make sure you’re on the best energy tariff and help you to switch to a cheaper supplier if you’re not.
- Access to heating and insulation grants
- Providing practical advice on
- understanding and reducing your energy bills
- combatting condensation and damp
- Living in a cold or damp home, or without central heating
- Support for families with children if they have additional needs
- Confidential advice on debt, benefits and Health information.
Please call Community Energy Plus on 0800 954 1956 and we will see how we can help you to stay warmer for less.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.