Learning Disabilities

Adults needs assessment

If you’re an adult with learning disabilities and you want to see if you are eligible for help from the Council, contact us to arrange an adults needs assessment.

Childs needs assessment

If you look after a child with learning disabilities and want to see if they are eligible for help from the Council, contact us to arrange a child’s needs assessment.

Support in Cornwall adults information

If you use adult social care, health care or other help and support services, if you fund your own support, or simply wish to find out more about what services, including supported living and day services, and events are provided in your local community, you can find all the information and advice here in one place.

Support in Cornwall website family information

Details of services for children with learning disabilities are available from our Family Information Service.

Safe Places

Safe Places helps people with learning disabilities to get support while they are out and about in the community.

Learning Disability Partnership Board

The Learning Disability Partnership Board meets four times a year.  It is an opportunity for self-advocates and family carers to have their voices heard.


Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service