Information for 16 and 17 years olds who need to find a new home
Being 16 or 17 and needing to find a new home can be very a very stressful and confusing time. It is important that you receive the right support and advice to understand your options and make the right decisions.
If you have a Social Worker, Early Help Worker or Youth Justice Service Officer you should talk to them straight away.
If you do not have one of these people working with you, please contact the Multi Agency Referral Unit at:
- Tel: 0300 1231 116
- Email: email@example.com
You can find out more information about what happens after you contact us using the links below:
- Going into Care 16+ - Leaflet
- Going into Care 16+ - Easy Read Leaflet
- Joint Protocol - Assessing and Supporting Homeless Young People Aged 16 and 17 Years
- Letter sent to young people about Going into Care 16+
You can also speak to an advocate about your rights and the help available using the contact details below:
- Tel: 01752 256339
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.barnardos.org.uk/get-support/services/cornwall-advocacy-and-independent-visitor-service