The Critical Control and CCTV Monitoring Centre is at the heart of emergency management. It is based at Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters. Our secure centre is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by Security Industry Authority (SIA) qualified and experienced CCTV operators.
The service we offer is truly different: our operators ACTIVELY monitor cameras. This means they are not reacting to an alarm or other automated alert system. They are viewing live footage as it happens.
Part of the Community Safety and Localism Service, our mission is:
"To provide locally controlled and managed services that aim to make neighbourhoods safer and businesses more resilient"
Why choose us?
- ACTIVE CCTV monitoring, by SIA-qualified and experienced staff
- Customised package, ensuring a value for money service, targeted at problem locations and/or times
- End to end service, with a dedicated account manager
- Established and respected provider
- Emergency centre ensures resilience
- Management reporting and retrieval of footage as standard