Wild Camping

Please be aware that some cases of possible wild camping may be related to homelessness.

You can find information relating to Homelessness on the Cornwall Housing Website

If you are concerned about someone sleeping rough and would like to report it, please contact the 24 Hour Rough Sleeper Referral Line by calling 0300 500 0914 or visiting the Streetlink website.

If the incident is or has occurred on private land, please notify the land owner in the first instance.

Please follow the process below to report incidents of wild camping on Council land or relating to other Cornwall Council property.

Report wild camping 

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service