The aims of the Clean Air for Cornwall Strategy are to protect residents from the harmful effects of NO2 air pollution and maintain good air quality in Cornwall.
We work collaboratively to reduce NO2 pollution levels in Cornwall’s Air Quality Management Areas to below objective levels and to maintain good air quality in Cornwall.
The strategy also aims to:
- raise public awareness about
- the causes of air quality problems
- and what communities can do to reduce air quality impacts
- promote the links between health and travel in respect of air quality and wellbeing
- improve Cornwall Council’s emissions performance and to provide strong community leadership on environmental sustainability and links to air pollution.
The Clean Air for Cornwall Strategy was revised in 2020.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.Use our contact us form
- Community and Environmental Protection
- Public Protection
PO Box 676
- 0300 1234 212