Skip to content

Report an accident or incident at work

Report a workplace incident or accident

Report a workplace indicent or accident using the online RIDDOR reporting system or telephone: 0345 300 9923

RIDDOR incident or accident reporting system

Please refer to our enforcement responsiblities page to check the list of issues covered by the Health and Safety Executive

The local Health and Safety Office that covers the Cornwall area is;

Health and Safety Executive,
Ballard House
West Hoe Road

To raise a concern regarding health and safety in an HSE enforced premises visit the HSE website

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service