Please check the list below to see dogs we currently have in kennels or have collected recently.
If you think your dog is listed below, please contact us on 0300 1234 212.
- The list is not updated outside of normal working hours
- We are currently unable to display images of collected dogs, this will be resolved as soon as possible
If you've lost your dog and don't think it's listed below, please call us on 0300 1234 212 to register your dog missing. We will take your details so we can contact you if we receive a report related to your dog.
No Dogs Found
Explanation of the current location
- With finder - either the dog is staying with the finder or warden is on the way to collect the dog
- Back with owner – the dog has been returned to the owner
- Kennels – the dog is being held in kennels
- Warden to collect – The dog is awaiting to be collected by the dog warden
- Vets – the dog is at a vets for treatment or collection
- Re-homing centre – the dog is being re-homed by charity
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.