Cornwall Council is film and photography friendly and own beaches, woods, parks, gardens and mining sites across the county.
The Council where possible will assist the following people to find a location:
- Location Managers
- TV Researchers
- Advertising Agencies
Apply to film, drone film and photograph in Cornwall
To film and photograph on Cornwall Council owned land we will need the following to be completed:
We also need:
- £5 million Public Liability Insurance
- Risk Assessment
In return we ask that you:
- apply for permissions in good time
- abide by our filming code of practice
- tell residents and businesses who may be disrupted and inconvenienced by your activities
- use local companies, goods and services where possible.
- Screen Cornwall and Creative England can be contacted for information about local crew and services.
We will aim to process your application as quickly as possible, however we would appreciate it if you are able to give us 10 working days notice.
Individual photographers taking stills of:
- landscapes or
- views from our land
for personal use do not need specific permission.
We would of course ask you not to disturb or inconvenience other users. Don't take risks which put yourself or anyone else in danger. If you are using the pictures for commercial use then you must complete the filming application form.
There is normally a 10 day turnaround from the date of receipt of the application.