On this page you can order a copy of a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate.
You can order and pay Online, by phone or by post. Please see the details below.
We provide certified copy certificates for Registrations that took place in Cornwall. If your event occurred in Plymouth or Devon please use the following links to order your certificate.
If your event took place elsewhere outside of Cornwall, you will need to apply direct to that district.
- Fee : £11
- Your certificate will be posted to you by 2nd class mail within 15 working days
Express Priority Service
- Fee: £35
- We will send your certificate 1st class mail the next working day.
- Not currently available to order online. You can order by calling 0300 1234 181, to speak to our Certificate Applications department
Are you researching your family history within Cornwall? If so, please read the information found on our Family History page before applying online.
Order a copy certificate online
Order by phone
If you have any difficulties using the online forms please call 0300 1234 181 to order and pay for your certificate.
Order by post
To order a copy certificate by post please download and complete the relevant form below:
- Postal application - Birth certificate
- Postal application - Death certificate
- Postal application - Marriage certificate
- Postal application - Civil Partnership certificate
Pease post your completed application together with your payment to:
PO Box 94