Report an issue

You can report many things online using one of our forms

Search results for 'report it'

Children and Young People Complex Needs Panel

What is the Children and Young People Complex Needs Panel? Children and young people with complex needs require individualised and co-ordinated arrangements from education, health and social care. In most cases, the team around the child / young person can use resources from normal eligibility processes. This is to arrange provision that meets the agreed outcomes for children and young people. In some cases the team aroun.....

Last updated: 17/02/2023 10:12:54

Active travel: walking and cycling

Active travel refers to: walking scooting cycling and Park and Stride The Council promotes active travel as a healthy and sustainable means of transport. Active travel maps The active travel maps show: key locations including schools, local shops and green spaces how to get to them on foot, by bike or by public transport further information about walking and cycling routes in the local area a handy distance/time calcul.....

Last updated: 31/05/2023 14:01:39

Working together on pre app discussions

The Cornwall Planning Partnership produced a protocol to help: local councils developers and officers work together on pre applications. Local Councils will aim to: publish details on its website of its: pre-application procedures and information for potential applicants assist in facilitating public meetings in suitable pre-agreed local locations share notes of pre-application discussions with the Local Planning Aut.....

Last updated: 04/05/2023 13:56:17

CCTV Enquiry Form

Data protection The information you provide on this form will be held by Cornwall Council and used by us to investigate your enquiry and improve our services. Your information will not be used for any other purpose by Cornwall Council, and will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission. In accordance with Cornwall Council’s Record Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be r.....

Last updated: 19/07/2022 07:57:43

Gambling premises licence

Gambling Policy Consultation Cornwall Council as Licensing Authority, is responsible for licensing and regulation of local gambling. The Council deals with a number of functions in relation to gambling activities including: bingo betting adult gaming family entertainment centres gaming machines lotteries The Council is required to publish a Statement of Principles under the Gambling Act (referred to as the gambling ‘pol.....

Last updated: 16/03/2023 12:50:41

Contact BRS

If you are a business in Cornwall requiring regulatory support we are here to help. We also offer a no obligation free consultation.  The hub team can be contacted via the following methods: phone on 0300 1234 212 (option 4) email at or online via our contact form below Our working hours are from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. If you are contacting us outside of these times, please leave us .....

Last updated: 11/04/2023 15:40:16

How do I apply or reapply for a blue badge?

Please be aware that due to an increased number of applications, processing is currently taking longer than we would like.  We may need to ask you further questions or ask you to supply information not with your application. This can further increase the time it takes us to reach a decision. You can apply for a Blue Badge online. It is a quick and easy way to; make your first application or to reapply if you already have.....

Last updated: 07/12/2022 14:13:28

Contact the Housing Service

View your housing options If you would like to make a comment or have a question for any of the following topics, please use the form below; alarms for older and disabled people (for our tenants) council housing homelessness social housing housing allocation housing register right to buy Tenant enquiries For all tenancy enquiries, repairs and maintenance, please contact Cornwall Housing Private sector housing For commen.....

Last updated: 04/04/2023 11:36:17

Book request form

If the book that you wish to borrow is not available on our online catalogue, please fill in the details on the book request form. If it is in print, we will be happy to consider buying a copy for our stock. To help us answer your enquiry, please provide us with as much detail as possible. If we are unable to obtain a copy of the book we will let you know, otherwise we would expect it to be available to reserve online wit.....

Last updated: 11/02/2022 16:31:40

Borrow, renew and reserve

Renewing items Our renewal line is temporarily unavailable due to essential maintenance.  You can still login to renew items online during this time. Renew your items by logging in to your library account (enter library card number). Login to renew my items online You can also renew your items at your local branch library or by phoning 0300 1234 111 Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6pm. Books You can renew books up to five tim.....

Last updated: 11/08/2022 15:13:46

651-660 of 718

Previous 1 ... 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72 Next

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service