Looking for a planning application? Please search our online planning register

Search results for 'report it'

Traffic management for large events

Most events, depending on the location, will require a traffic management plan, with a full risk assessment.  It must clearly identify all risks to the travelling public, visitors and employees attending the event.  If your event could cause serious traffic disruption or road safety problems, it may not be allowed to go ahead.  So it’s important to produce a detailed plan and involve the police and us at the earliest oppo.....

Last updated: 20/07/2021 10:36:22

Children and Young People Complex Needs Panel

What is the Children and Young People Complex Needs Panel? Children and young people with complex needs require individualised and co-ordinated arrangements from education, health and social care. In most cases, the team around the child / young person can use resources from normal eligibility processes. This is to arrange provision that meets the agreed outcomes for children and young people. In some cases the team aroun.....

Last updated: 08/02/2022 11:58:32

Privacy Notice - Education Business Partnership

Cornwall Education Business Partnership, part of Together for Families Directorate, Cornwall Council, New County Hall, Truro, TR1 3AY, Data Protection Registration Number: Z1745294 is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Cornwall Education Business Partnership may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Wh.....

Last updated: 08/04/2021 14:30:06

Help me feel mentally stronger

  Whether you call it stress, depression, fed up, sad, down, not feeling yourself, it's OK to not be OK. We've got some information to help you try and turn things around. It's important that if you don't start to feel better soon, you get help from a professional. Don't forget to have a look at our five ways to wellbeing which has some good suggestions to try and help you feel good.  Support from a service Your GP shoul.....

Last updated: 09/11/2021 11:25:33

Information we hold about you

Private Sector Housing Privacy Policy Cornwall Councils Private Sector Housing Team takes your privacy seriously. This policy explains: when and why we collect person information how we use it the conditions under which we may disclose it to others how we keep it secure Any questions about this policy should be sent by email to: psh@cornwall.gov.uk or in writing to: Private Sector HousingCornwall CouncilNew County HallT.....

Last updated: 27/04/2021 12:37:23

School place appeals process

If you have applied for a school place for your child and you have been refused you can submit an appeal.  Appeals are arranged by the Education Appeals Team.  Appeals are heard by an independent panel. If you have not yet applied for a school place please visit the School Admissions pages to find out how to apply. Submit an appeal About appeals If you are not happy with the decision to refuse your child a place at a scho.....

Last updated: 07/01/2022 16:06:36

Research Projects

Cornwall Archaeological Unit has a proud tradition of delivering high-quality and innovative research projects as well as strategic studies, landscape surveys, conservation management plans and works of synthesis. For these projects our aims are guided by research frameworks and project specific questions. These discretionary projects are typically commissioned by publicly funded organisations such as English Heritage, Hi.....

Last updated: 15/11/2021 09:42:06

Useful contacts for early help

Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) and Autistic Spectrum Disorder Assessment Team (ASDAT) CAMHS Access Team on 01872 322277If you have already been accepted by CAMHS or ASDAT service, please contact the teams directly. Speech and Language Therapy (SALT): 01208 834488 Care and Support in Cornwall: 0800 587 8191 Locality Teams Penwith | Locality 1:01736 336660 Kerrier | Locality 2:01209 615665 Carrick | .....

Last updated: 14/03/2022 19:50:38

Building Control Privacy Policy

Cornwall Council Building Control takes your privacy seriously. This policy explains: when and why we collect personal information how we use it the conditions under which we may disclose it to others how we keep it secure Any questions should emailed to:- buildingcontrol@cornwall.gov.uk or in writing to Building Control,Cornwall CouncilPO Box 676ThreemilestoneTruroTR1 9LD          Tel. 01872 224792 Who will control my .....

Last updated: 20/04/2022 10:33:15

Public health funerals information and statistics

Legislation The law ensures that no deceased body goes unburied or cremated. This inlcudes the absence or refusal on the part of the Next of Kin to make suitable arrangements. The law that governs local authority funerals is the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984. View the act on the legislation website Funeral arrangements We carry out public health funerals where no other arrangements are made. This is usually .....

Last updated: 25/04/2022 14:28:21

601-610 of 634

Previous 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 Next

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service