Looking for a planning application? Please search our online planning register

Search results for 'report it'

Business fire safety

For COVID-19 advice visit: National Fire Chief's Council (NFCC) Public Health England NHS Direct guidance We're now on Facebook! Like our new page to keep up to date with all the latest news and let us help you stay safe whilst at work!

Last updated: 23/11/2021 10:02:50

Phone a Friend Campaign

Loneliness and isolation A recent report showed that nearly half of Cornish residents reported feeling lonely. We’ve all been more isolated over the last 18 months, but for a lot of people loneliness is their normal life. Loneliness and isolation can have a huge impact on people’s mental wellbeing.  It's even been shown that loneliness is as bad for your health as smoking and drinking alcohol. Connecting with other people.....

Last updated: 30/07/2021 06:45:13

Metal detecting on Cornwall Council beaches

Metal detecting is permitted on Council owned beaches.  There is a list of these below.  You do not need a permit to do this. Where a beach is leased out we advise you to seek permission from the beach leaseholder as well. In most instances they will manage the café on site. Where the Council only own between MHW (mean high water) – MLW (mean low water) then permission from the landowner above this point is also required......

Last updated: 10/03/2022 16:13:56

National COVID-19 Data

COVID-19 Hospital Activity NHS England release the COVID-19 Hospital Activity data. This is classified as management information. No revisions have been made to the dataset. Where known errors have come to light, trusts have corrected them in the following day’s data. Please keep this in mind when analysing the data. The publication covers: the number of patients in hospital with COVID-19 including those in mechanical ve.....

Last updated: 23/03/2021 18:46:23

Animal movement licenses

Animal movement licencing was introduced to control the movement of a range of farm animals such as sheep, pigs and goats, to prevent the spread of disease. The conditions which apply to these movements depends on the type of animal and the destination. You can find all the details and the latest conditions on the Defra website. Sheep, goats and deer The Animal Reporting and Movement Service (ARAMS) is an online system wh.....

Last updated: 20/05/2022 09:09:02

Benefit fraud

Benefit fraud is a crime that costs taxpayers millions of pounds every year. The Department for Works and Pensions (DWP) Single Fraud Investigation Service are now responsible for all investigation of benefit fraud in Cornwall, including cases involving Housing Benefit paid by Cornwall Council. How do I report suspected fraud? You can report benefit fraud to the Department for Works and Pensions (DWP) in the following way.....

Last updated: 05/05/2022 15:06:16

Cornwall Tactical Command Group open to respond to Storm Eunice

Storm Eunice will bring high winds this morning through into lunchtime. The public are advised to avoid travel unless absolutely necessary. If you do have to make a journey please be prepared, expect road closures and disruption due to fallen trees and debris, and take extreme care. Do not do anything to put yourself at risk. Cornwall’s multi agency Tactical Command Group, led by Superintendent Steve Lenney, was formed th.....

Last updated: 18/03/2022 15:45:16

Empty properties

Empty Properties are a wasted resource that could provide much-needed homes. They can be an eyesore for local residents and cause other concerns. Cornwall currently has a high housing need, with many pressures on the housing market. Our Help for Empty Properties leaflet giver more information. In addition to planning for new housing development, we are working towards bringing empty properties back into residential use an.....

Last updated: 09/06/2022 13:15:37

How to solve common issues

If you are having problems using our website, try our self help topics below. If your question is not answered here, please contact us using the details on this page. Logging in to your website account Forgotten password Step by step instructions if you have forgotten your password Lost account activation email If you have lost your website account activation email you can request that a new email is sent to you.  Select.....

Last updated: 15/06/2022 13:15:58

Considering an application in the River Camel catchment area

What you may need to know Submitting an application We strongly recommend that you use an environmental or ecological consultant.  They will help you: complete the phosphate calculator research and design any required mitigation strategy. There are many other catchments in the UK that are also in the same position.  Many consultants have expertise in this field. Phosphate budget calculator The River Camel phosphate calc.....

Last updated: 10/06/2022 10:31:04

211-220 of 652

Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 Next

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service