Looking for a planning application? Please search our online planning register

Search results for 'report it'

Local Authority Land

This page provides details of the Council’s land and building assets.  You can search for property and site information via our asset management system called Concerto. Within the system you can find: all service and office properties occupied or controlled by user bodies, both freehold and leasehold all other properties owned or used by Cornwall Council, for example, hostels, laboratories, investment properties and depo.....

Last updated: 09/05/2022 09:11:42

Code of Conduct complaints

Our Code of Conduct sets out the standards of behaviour we expect from all councillors in Cornwall.  Before you make a code of conduct complaint it is important to read the guidance included with both versions of the form.  It will help you see what kind of information you need to give to make sure that your complaint is properly considered. How to make a code of conduct complaint You must make a code of conduct complaint.....

Last updated: 07/01/2022 10:19:08

Dog welfare and enforcement

Cornwall Council's Dog Welfare and Enforcement Service is responsible for dealing with a wide range of dog related issues. What we deal with stray dogs - any dog that is unaccompanied in a public place or on private land (View a list of stray dogs we have recently collected) Noise complaints regarding dogs Dogs kept in such a manner so as to be a nuisance Dog fouling complaints Dog control orders and Public Spaces Protec.....

Last updated: 29/04/2022 10:12:52

Town and Parish Councils

This page will include everything Town and Parish Councils need to know in regards to Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL). CIL Guidance Please view our guidance for Town and Parish Councils - Neighbourhood Portion to find out: how CIL is calculated how much town and parish councils will receive when and how they should spend it and their responsibilities CIL Payments CIL Neighbourhood payments are automatically made to .....

Last updated: 28/04/2022 14:02:56

Maritime Declaration of Health

Maritime declaration of health (MDoH) to be completed by any vessel arriving from international voyage, on submission of the electronic form will be submitted to Cornwall Port Health Authority. Instructions to Masters Public Health (Ships) Regulations 1979 The Public Health (Ships)(Amendment)(England) Regulations 2007   Data Protection All data collected will be processed in accordance with the Public Health (Control of .....

Last updated: 25/05/2022 13:59:55

Community Risk Management Plan

The Government requires all fire and rescue services to produce a Community Risk Management Plan (CRMP). The CRMP is developed in consultation with the public, partners and key stakeholders. We have developed our 2022-2026 plan, and five supporting strategies which set out in more detail how we will deliver our plan. 2022-2026 Community Risk Management Plan Consultation Our 2022-2026 CRMP was agreed in consultation with .....

Last updated: 21/06/2022 15:45:13

Self and custom build

Self or custom build housing is housing built or commissioned by individuals or groups of individuals for their own occupation. Register of Interest in Self and Custom Build The ‘Register of Interest in Self and Custom Build in Cornwall’ will provide the evidence required to determine where demand for this type of housing is found. Individuals or Associations of Individuals can register their interest in this type of deve.....

Last updated: 02/03/2022 13:10:09

How planning applications are decided

How your application is determined Cornwall Council uses a scheme of delegation. This document states the range of decisions that designated (named) planning officers can make on behalf of the Council. It gives officers the permission to use delegated powers. This means most applications do not need to be referred to a Planning Committee. The planning case officer: considers the application and sets out recommendations a.....

Last updated: 17/06/2022 13:52:42

Fire safety logbook

Managing your business premises Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service have developed a fire safety logbook. It contains fire safety advice and record keeping forms to help you manage your premises. It will help you and your staff prevent a fire in the workplace. It will also help you to ensure that fire safety within the premises complies with the law. This provides evidence of this to enforcing authorities or the courts.  Not.....

Last updated: 22/02/2021 15:23:26

Neighbourhoods and Public Protection Fees and Charges

The 2020-21 fees and charges for Neighbourhoods and Public Protection. These are under individual service areas for your ease of use. The charges for our discretionary services are on a cost recovery basis only. This ensures we can continue to deliver the functions that support local communities. Licensing fees Fees for licences or permits including: Gambling premises (includng betting shops or bookmakers, bingo, casino.....

Last updated: 09/03/2022 13:18:39

161-170 of 652

Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 19 ... 65 66 Next

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service