New Customer Portal
We are delighted to provide a new integrated online portal for education settings which is an all in one platform that integrates:
- ‘Selling products and services’ – this will replace the former Services 4 Schools portal – due to go live during March 2022
- ‘Training and event bookings’ – this will replace Cornwall Learning Online – due to go live in the Summer Term 2022
- ‘Resources management’ and ‘communication and news’ – these modules have replaced School Messenger with immediate effect
The benefits for you include:
- One login
- One stop shop of services, training, management information and news
- Immediate access to resources and management information following a purchase of a service or services
- Communications are targeted at individual roles allowing users to focus on their needs
- Ability to pay online for smaller purchases such as course bookings and one off purchases
We hope that you agree that these changes will bring benefits for us all, enabling us to continue to work together for the benefit of the children and young people that we work with.
If you have any questions for a particular service provider, their direct contact details are provided on each service page.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.