We will help support you into further learning or into employment.
We will encourage, support and enthuse you through informal short sessions. These sessions will help improve your confidence and skills.
We want to know what you want to learn, and can cover a variety of topics:
- Arts, Crafts and Photography
- Cornwall Culture and History
- Nature, Environment and Animals
- Fitness, Health and Wellbeing
- Communication Skills
- Maths, English and ICT Support
- Employability support
The sessions will be both face to face out in the community and online e-learning.
Who can attend the courses
If you are:
- aged 19 or over
- not currently working and live in and around Newquay, Bodmin, Bude, Launceston, St Austell, Saltash, Torpoint, Callington, Looe and Liskeard, St Just, Pendeen-Zennor-Madron, Newlyn, Penzance, St Ives, Hayle, Helston and Porthleven.
Please complete the enquiry form to find out more.
Following an enquiry we will use the information provided to contact you to discuss the course. If you decide not to enrol on the course then your details will not be stored by us or any other party. If you do enrol then your data will be held by us and shared with Cornwall Adult Education and Cornwall Development Company and will be stored until December 2033. Full privacy notices can be found in the CSF privacy notice.
The European Social Fund funds Locally Led Learning.
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.