Report unauthorised building or engineering work that is not a dwelling house

Please use this form to report a breach of planning for building or engineering works have or are being carried out (not a dwelling house)

Your details (person reporting)

Privacy statement

The information you provide on this form will be used to provide you with the enforcement service you have requested. 

We will only use this information to deal with your enquiry.  This may include checks with planning, highways, environmental health, housing, council tax, business rates, to verify the information provided.  We may also share your information with statutory consultees including but not limited to:

  • Historic England
  • the Environment Agency
  • South West Water.

We will retain your details as follows:

  • If an Enforcement Notice is served the file will be kept forever
  • If no action is taken the file will be destroyed after 10 years
  • If it is a general enforcement enquiry the information will be kept for the current year plus 2 additional years

All personal information held by Cornwall Council is held safely in a secure environment.

Read the full privacy policy

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service