The Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire Armed Forces Covenant partnership has developed a programme of e-learning. It is designed for local authorities. There are two modules:
- The Armed Forces Covenant for Frontline Staff
- Housing, Homelessness and the Armed Forces Covenant.
Cornwall Council School Admissions Protocol
The Cornwall Council School Admissions Protocol is for the admission of:
- children of UK Service Personnel and
- other Crown Servants
to all state-funded schools in Cornwall.
Cornwall Council acknowledges that service families may be disadvantaged when applying for a school place. This is because they are:
- more likely to need to apply outside the normal admissions round when schools may already be full or
- unable to provide a specific address ahead of a posting in good time for the relevant admissions processes
Further information can be found on the Cornwall Council School Admissions in Cornwall webpage.
Please direct enquiries to;
Tel: 0300 1234 101
Or email to the schools admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.