Skip to content

Report Japanese Knotweed on Council land

This survey is being undertaken to assist Cornwall Council to control Japanese knotweed on land within its control. The Council is committed to working with the Cornwall Knotweed Forum to control the spread of Japanese knotweed in Cornwall. However, with reducing resources, any control programme will be prioritised. The reporting of knotweed will not necessarily result in its treatment.

Report Japanese knotweed on Cornwall Council land

Use this form only to record the location of Japanese Knotweed on land thought to be within Cornwall Council's control.

Your details

Please enter a postcode, click find and then select an address

Data Protection: The information you provide on this form will be held by Cornwall Council and used by us to process your information. In accordance with Cornwall Council’s Record Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be held for a minimum of 3 years, after which period it will be reviewed for further retention or destroyed in a secure manner. All personal information held by Cornwall Council is held safely in a secure environment. We will share this information with other departments of Cornwall Council, appropriate City, Town and Parish Councils, along with their elected representatives to enable completion of statutory duties. Information will not be used for any other purpose by Cornwall Council and will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission.

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service