This project is a £1.3 million pound Heritage Lottery Fund regeneration scheme. It started in June 2018 and will last for 4 years.
The scheme offers grants for quality traditional repairs. These are to approximately 14 key historic buildings. They are also to reinstate 10 new shopfronts and signs. They will also bring about 15 empty or underused buildings back in to use. It also progresses a programme of complementary initiatives including traditional and sustainable skills training and volunteer survey work.
To find out more please view the following documents:
- Application Pack
- Target Buildings
- Flowchart Showing Townscape Heritage Management Structure
- Project Application Flowchart
- Discover St Austell App
- Prototype Ceramic Hanging Sign Production Manual
- St Austell Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan
- Improving Energy Efficiency in Historic Cornish Buildings
- St Austell Shopfront Appendix
- Executive Summary
- St Austell Townscape Heritage Flyer
- Eg Reduced Links Small
Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.