Information about Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Stay alert - Help control the virus
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other
- Wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face - wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space - stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
From Thursday 5 November until Wednesday 2 December, you must:
- Stay at home, except for specific purposes.
- Avoid meeting people you do not live with, except for specific purposes.
- Close certain businesses and venues.
Do you have a question about Coronavirus?
Find answers to questions on subjects including;
- Christmas bubbles
- what to do if you've lost your job
- social gathering rules
- or what to do if you are struggling with your mental heath
Coronavirus questions help
23 to 27 December
- Follow the rules for your tier - Cornwall will be in tier 1
- Government releases Winter Plan for managing coronavirus
Business Support Grants
The Government has announced a package of support to help business rate payers and other business that are either forced to close or negatively impacted due to local restrictions.Find out if your eligible for a Local Restrictions Support grant or an Additional Restrictions Grant and how to apply on our Business support grants page.
Help getting food
If you cannot leave home, there are many options to help you get food please see our information page.Find help to get food
Report a concern
If you have a concern about businesses operating when they should be closed, please let us know.
Local Covid-19 data
Our response to the coronavirus outbreak is continuing. While cases are currently low in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, we all need to play our part to keep it this way.
We use information on;
- the cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- number of deaths in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
along with other available information to help make decisions on a daily basis.
Our services & useful information
- Health and wellbeing guidance
- Easy read guidance
- Sign Health Corona virus resources
- RNIB Corona virus updates
- Learning disability England corona virus resources