Information about Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Stay alert - Help control the virus
There are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other
- Wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face - wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space - stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
Cornwall is currently in tier 1 Medium alert
Find out what you can and cannot do in an area in Tier 1 of local restrictions.
Tier 1 alert rules
23 to 27 December
- You can make a Christmas bubble with friends and family
- Follow guidance on Christmas activities
Help getting food
If you cannot leave home, there are many options to help you get food please see our information page.Find help to get food
Report a concern
If you have a concern about businesses operating when they should be closed, please let us know.
Local Covid-19 data
Our response to the coronavirus outbreak is continuing. While cases are currently low in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, we all need to play our part to keep it this way.
We use information on;
- the cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- number of deaths in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
along with other available information to help make decisions on a daily basis.
Our services & useful information
- Health and wellbeing guidance
- Easy read guidance
- Sign Health Corona virus resources
- RNIB Corona virus updates
- Learning disability England corona virus resources