Skip to content

Door supervisors licence

Door supervisors must be licensed by the Security Industry Authority (SIA). 

Please go to the SIA web pages on the website where you can;

  • Apply for ACS approval
  • Report illegal activity in the private security industry
  • Search for a training provider
  • Find out if you need an SIA licence
  • Search our register of licence holders
  • Find out how long it will take to get an SIA licence
  • Renew your SIA licence
  • Apply for an SIA licence
  • Search the register of approved contractors

View the SIA pages on the website 

or contact the SIA by telephoning 0300 123 9298.

Need help?

Most issues can be resolved online, it's the quickest and most convenient way to get help.

Use our contact us form

Your feedback is important to us

Help us improve our service