Cornwall Council's current contacts can be found on South West Portal - Contract Register:
Please filter on Cornwall Council.
Current Tender Opportunities
The easiest place to search for current tender opportunities is on Contracts Finder.
Go to the Contracts Finder websiteThe contract will be advertised in three different places depending on its value:
- Supplying the South West (All contract opportunities)
- Contracts Finder (Contract opportunities over £25k)
- Find a Tender Service (Higher value contracts)
We encourage potential suppliers to register on all the portals. All the portals are free to register. They will send you email notifications when relevant contract opportunities arise.
Help using the portals
For guidance on how to access the new system and register please read the documents below:
- Supplying the South West - Supplier Registration Guidance
- Supplying the South West - Supplier presentation
- Responding to a contract opportunity - Supplier step by step guide
Future Tender Opportunities
The Cornwall Council Commercial Pipeline provides a forward look at our anticipated outsourcing activity over the next 3-5 years.
Where possible, we have included all our major projects and anticipated procurements valued at
- or more for Capital
- and £213,477 (RPT) for Revenue
Neither the publication of this pipeline, nor any of the information presented in it, should be taken as
- a commitment
- or representation
on the part of Cornwall Council (or any other organisation) to enter into a contractual arrangement or to proceed with a procurement.
Circumstances may change and we cannot guarantee that the requirements, contract value, and/or timeline will be as stated.
There may also be further outsourcing activity that takes place that we are not currently aware of and which may therefore not appear on this Commercial Pipeline.
We will refresh our published Commercial Pipeline every quarter.
Procurement Forward Plans by Directorate
These cover the next 3-5 years (approx.)
They include capital procurements in excess of £1m and revenue procurements in excess of the Regulatory Procurement Threshold (RPT) that is, £213,477
- Procurement Pipeline Adult Social Care
- Procurement Pipeline Customer And Support Services
- Procurement Pipeline Environment Growth & Development, Neighbourhoods and Capital
- Procurement Pipeline Together For Families
- Procurement Pipeline Wellbeing and Public Health
If you need more details about any project please contact firstname.lastname@example.org